- BY ACCESSING THIS SITE OR SUPPLYING THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BY THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS AND DO NOT SUPPLY ANY INFORMATION VIA THIS SITE.
For some services or areas on the Site, we may ask you to register and to provide us with information about you and/or your company such as your name, email address, and other types of identity or contact information. Further, if you wish to order products or services from us via this Site, we will request that you provide additional personal information in order for us to process payment and delivery, preferred or required products and services, physical address, recipient information, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
Petite Adventure Films respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security.
- We maintain procedural, electronic, and physical measures, either directly or through its third party service providers, to safeguard personal information provided to us through the Site, including encryption technology to protect financial transactions that occur through the Site.
- We encourage you to maintain the security of your personal information. Please be aware that e-mail transmissions are not encrypted, and are not a secure means of transmitting financial information to us.
By providing the information requested to Petite Adventure Films, you hereby consent to the following:
Any personal information provided by you to Petite Adventure Films through this Site will be used to:
- provide the products and services to you;
- verify and process your personal particulars for our products and services offered through the Site;
- create a user profile in order to provide you with the services you have requested at this Site;
- process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your online orders, requests and transactions;
- respond to your requests and queries;
- communicate with you;
- advise you of other products and services which may be of interest to you;
- conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- update Petite Adventure Films’ records;
- improve the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use;
- comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- enforce our legal rights and remedies.
Petite Adventure Films may disclose your information to the individuals and entities listed below, but your information will not be revealed by Petite Adventure Films to any other third party, unless Petite Adventure Films has your permission, or is under either a legal or regulatory obligation or any other duty to do so:
- Petite Adventure Films uses the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data containing the information you provide will be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in Japan by our third party service providers, and processed and managed by such third party service providers. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to Petite Adventure Films, and for no other purpose. Our service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
- The information which you provide on this Site may be transferred within other entities.
The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by Petite Adventure Films to, and processed by:
(a) Regulators and law enforcement officials;
(b) Any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf, including but not limited to our other service providers, vendors, consultants, attorneys and auditors;
(c) and Petite Adventure Films’ business partners.
Our third party service providers, credit card companies, agents and subcontractors, and business partners will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to Petite Adventure Films, and for no other purpose, and are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
- In providing your address, telephone number or email address you agree that Petite Adventure Films may contact you by mail, telephone or email. However, if you indicate with your submission of information that you do not wish to receive any promotional material from Petite Adventure Films, we will not send any promotional material to you.
- Data containing information provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect Petite Adventure Films’ interests.
- Any personal information provided by you to Petite Adventure Films through this Site will be used to:
- You acknowledge that your access and use of the Site is also subject to our Website Terms and Conditions, and you agree to abide by the Website Conditions when accessing and using the Site.
- This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. By accessing this Site and providing information requested, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. Those who choose to access this Site from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.